September 12, 2011

Northern Virginia Child Photographer - My Own!

Today was the first day back to school for my little one. Like most people, I took pictures to document the big day. She had very clear ideas about her pictures this time and was very, dare I say, bossy about how she wanted to be photographed. (I have no idea where she gets that from. :)

Welcome to school little sweet one. May your mind be a sponge to learn new things, make new friends and enjoy every minute of it.

Photobucket

This one just makes me smile. She wanted a sign that said "The Princess" but would not give me any sort of pleasant expression when she was holding it. I wonder if she is heading into a more serious phase.

Photobucket

Waiting for her friends to arrive.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that girl!!!! This is Devon, by the way. Google hates me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook